Languages in the EU

Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:30 am GMT
<<fucking hordes of germans and english invade every year the Mediterraneum to stuff themselves of real food and trying desperately to give their pasty asses an healthy colour>>

Don't envy the Teutonic beauties. You Spaniards look like Arabs. We can always get a tan, but you will always be the subject of suspicion at airport security.
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 am GMT
<<....You Spaniards look like Arabs. ....>>

Spanish royal family does not look like arabs, not even mediterranian - how comes?
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:03 pm GMT
If Mediterranean people have one special characteristic is that they are very diverse, you can find blonds , gingers, etc. For example my mother is blond and has blue eyes, my father has black hair and brown eyes, one of my brothers is blond and has blue eyes, the other one has brown air and brown eyes, and I have green eyes and brown-blond hair. So you can't say that the Mediterranean people are this way or another way. It's not like in North European countries where everyone looks the same because there are high leves of endogamy.
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:20 pm GMT
Spanish from North (Asturia) and Italian from Alto Adige are normally blond.
geisel   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 pm GMT
and they have the IQ of a blonde
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:39 pm GMT
That is high or low?
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:15 pm GMT
<< Who cares what you tell? >>

That's because the truth came out that's why you no longer bother to care.
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:17 pm GMT
<<Spanish royal family does not look like arabs, not even mediterranian - how comes?>>

Because like every royal family in Europe, they have mixed blood. At least half their heritage is Northern European.

<<If Mediterranean people have one special characteristic is that they are very diverse, you can find blonds , gingers, etc. For example my mother is blond and has blue eyes, my father has black hair and brown eyes, one of my brothers is blond and has blue eyes, the other one has brown air and brown eyes, and I have green eyes and brown-blond hair. So you can't say that the Mediterranean people are this way or another way. It's not like in North European countries where everyone looks the same because there are high leves of endogamy.>>

Bullshit. Northern Europeans are far more diverse in hair and eye coloring. 95%+ of Meditteranean people have brown hair and brown eyes. I've been to Spain and Italy numerous times and the few fair people I usually see are tourists.

<<Spanish from North (Asturia) and Italian from Alto Adige are normally blond.>>

I've never been to Asturia so I can't comment on the validity of that. It's probably because the mountainous topography of the region has genetically seperated them from their Arab looking compatriots. In Alto Adige, aka Sudtirol, most of the population is ethnic German so that would explain things.
Skippy   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 pm GMT
I thought the reason the Spanish royal family were mostly caucasian-looking was because they had no intermarrying with the Arabs.
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 pm GMT
20% of mediterranean people have brown eyes
40% have green eyes (like me)
20% have blue eyes
10% have red eyes
10 have gray eyes.

In Sweden for example everybody have blue eyes. They look all the same like the Chinese. Once you've seen one, you 've seen all them.
zatsu   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:21 pm GMT
Really, only 20% with brown eyes?? Can't be true...

I've also seen many Swedes with brown eyes =P
Guest   Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:28 pm GMT
Which is your favourite eyes color?
JLK   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:19 am GMT
<<20% of mediterranean people have brown eyes
40% have green eyes (like me)
20% have blue eyes
10% have red eyes
10 have gray eyes.

In Sweden for example everybody have blue eyes. They look all the same like the Chinese. Once you've seen one, you 've seen all them.>>

LOL, in your dreams...be happy with your brown eyes. Buy contacts if you want lighter ones, instead of making up stats.
Guest   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:29 am GMT
Do you refer to Russian prostitutes?
Guest   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:33 am GMT
How much does Colette cost?