what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

K. T.   Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:21 am GMT
Hi and thank-you for your advice. It was very interesting to me and for everybody. By the way, many Moroccans wish to speak English, but they always find they have difficulties with it because Moroccans learn French first.

Thank you again.
judeignasius j   Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:05 pm GMT
send some useful tips to speak english fluently
Nelson   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:46 am GMT
Hi ,

Gooday . To those Brother/Sister Koreans who wants to study "ONE on ONE"
English language , you can come to the Island province of Bohol ,Philippines its the no.1 , tourist destination now. You may tour the province while you stay and study , enhjoy the white beaches too. Its cheaper here.

For more inquiries call or email me at my cel.no.+63 917 426 76 90 or email me at : johnn1_2001@yahoo.com
Nelson   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:47 am GMT
Hi ,

English language , you can come to the Island province of Bohol ,Philippines its the no.1 , tourist destination now. You may tour the province while you stay and study , enhjoy the white beaches too. Its cheaper here.

For more inquiries call or email me at my cel.no.+63 917 426 76 90 or email me at : johnn1_2001@yahoo.com

Prof. Nelson
Nelson   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:49 am GMT
Hi ,

English language , you can come to the Island province of Bohol ,Philippines its the no.1 , tourist destination here . You may tour the provice while you stay and study ,enjoy the white beaches too . Its cheaper here.

Prof. Nelson
Jeya   Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:25 am GMT
The above practice is very useful.
Please give some self practice like the conversation.That is giving one question and asking for the reply from the viewer. If it is wrong then give a correct sentence.
Shalom   Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 am GMT
Is the below sentence is correct?
Are you finished peeling the onion?
Neha(Bangalore-India)   Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:46 am GMT
Hi all,

I am a new member to this site, i read everybody's view, but it just doesn't meet ones desire. Why dont one of you suggest what should be done to improve learning english fluently sitting at our own places. so kindly guide on this there are so many who cant afford to come out and learn. I hope we all have joined this site to know/learn better and make friend not to visit your places(Nelson Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:47 am GMT ). Sorry if i have anyone here.
K. T.   Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:04 am GMT
Yes, Shalom.
adeel   Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:55 pm GMT
can you help me to lern how to speake english
Claire Chen   Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:48 am GMT
It is normal to make mistakes while speaking English, because we are not English native speakers.

You can choose one of your favorite movies and watch it for millions times. I believe you can learn some dialogues and catchy words bit by bit.

Also, you can try to chat in English chatroom. Use the new words or phrases you learn today. Use what you learn to chat with people many times, and you will find out that you can chat without hesitating.
Have fun!
Guest   Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:53 am GMT
Have you finished peeling the onion?
beneficii   Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:37 am GMT
Here's some more good prose from vault-co.blogspot.com:

"Missile defense is gay. It's for men who lack proper bass in their voice.

"Civil Defense is for lantern-jawed strapping pulp fiction style he-men. It's sci-fi solid for two-fisted survivor types who intend seriously to outlast World War III.

"Cowering under a gay missile shield will get your poor ass properly fricasseed by a couple thousand rads."
vijay kakhera   Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:13 pm GMT
hello i have keen desire to learnen English please hellp me how to learn by internet
beneficii   Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:39 pm GMT
vijay kakhera,

Oh yes, I will helpen you, you who haven keen desire to learnen English. Here is helpen you by Internet resource vault-co.blogspot.com:

"It took two generations to properly lay the groundwork for this gibberish in order to rely on it's warm reception by the know-nothings who know everything. Oprah Winfrey has played a big part in this constant flattery of the common mind, which is and always will be junk for understanding anything beyond the local level. Mother nature makes a lot of crap for brains and it took much social engineering to convince the half-wit unwashed and unclean majority that they was now scienmajific and whatnot. Once dey bee edjumificated dey believes anything at all dey bee told by udder edjumificated types and what have you."