Do Irish people like to be called Paddies???

Guest   Sun May 13, 2007 12:41 pm GMT
<<Oh my god like..I Just read these awful comments and i think god why are you english guys so bitter! Eire is true in her comments about you people.

you suck guys, get a life! >>

Why do you assume we are all guys writing on this forum?? ugh - You are 'like' so irritating.
Francois   Sun May 13, 2007 12:46 pm GMT
Je deteste les anglais! Bande de cons
Brad   Sun May 13, 2007 12:50 pm GMT
Guys like refers to all! Do you know what i mean..!
Its cool
Guest   Sun May 13, 2007 1:40 pm GMT
<<Guys like refers to all! Do you know what i mean..!
Its cool >>

Ahh - I have got it!! Guys are guys but girls are also guys - so girls are not girls then but guys!! That makes perfect sense then!!!!
s.jack   Sun May 13, 2007 1:45 pm GMT
Yes, Brad, we know EXACTLY what you mean.
Guest   Sun May 13, 2007 2:06 pm GMT
<Je deteste les anglais! Bande de cons>

Quel est le français pour "les raisins aigres" ? lol
Brad   Sun May 13, 2007 4:04 pm GMT
Totally! ! You got it man, I just hope you guest dude aint a brit as well! They suck don't they...huh huh huh huh!
Nick   Sun May 13, 2007 4:12 pm GMT
Hey there, I just came across this forum and the whole discussion/arguement got my attention. My mother is Irish and my father is english and to be honest I prefer saying i am Irish rather than english.Its shit admiting it but the english are not well liked abroad.
Afterall someone has to admit it.
Pub Lunch   Sun May 13, 2007 5:01 pm GMT
Nope Brad, I have not got it either geez, sadly I AM a thick Brit, so please explain. And while your at it , can you tell me what is it exactly that us Britons suck??

I must ask mate, you were slagging of the English, but then seemed to change your mind to the British in general. But then you started of by defending the Irish (oh ok, an Irish person), but the Northern Irish are British citizens, which a clever clogs like you would obviously know.

So do you not like the Northern Irish and only like the Irish from the Republic?? While I'm at it, do you hate the Scottish and the Welsh as well or are they 'cool'?? If you like the Irish, Scottish and Welsh, then you only hate the English. So my next question is why??

Since you are so eager to share your opinion, I'm sure you don't mind me asking why you have that opinion??

<<...huh huh huh huh!>>

Do you mean ha ha ha ha?? I ask because huh huh huh makes me think of that cartoon character goofy, on second thoughts, you were right the first time.

<<Its shit admiting it but the english are not well liked abroad. >>

It may or may not be true (but yeah it does seem that everyone hates the English, almost as much as the Americans - its all a load of bollocks) but who gives a monkeys anyway??? Any person worth your time will take you on individual merit and not some bullshit generalisation. Its all a pile of poo, and why am I replying to this stupid thread anyway. I have got to sort it out.
Guest   Sun May 13, 2007 5:02 pm GMT
<Its shit admitting it but the english are not well liked abroad>

Give a list of reasons why the English are not well liked abroad please.
Brad   Sun May 13, 2007 6:22 pm GMT
Pub Lunch, I dont like the agression in your thread, its smellly dude. I think the americans are well liked abroad and we do glorify the Irish. They are really cool and sweet people. I enjoy the scotts also, they are funny. Yes Northern Ireland may be under British rule but not by choice so all the catholic irish who live there are still Irish dude. So get your facts right you ignorant brit. I reallly dislike the english because alot of my buddies here in New york are Irish and just hearing about the atrocities that went on, it scares me man. Did you see that film dude 'the wind that shakes the barley'. it really shook my barley. THe english in America think they own the place just because they can cook an english breakfast that sucks anyway. Com'on dude dont tell me you thought everyone loved the queen. Its common knowlege that you guys are not the 'most popular abroad as Nicky said'.!

ps.When you go on holidays in Europe, did you ever wonder why no body is friendly towards you? Either you didnt notice or your just not smart!
s.jack   Sun May 13, 2007 6:44 pm GMT
Brad, dude, how exactly do you enjoy the scotts? I wonder.

ps. when you were in holidays in Europe and nobody was friendly towards you, were you English or American?
Brad   Sun May 13, 2007 6:55 pm GMT
The scotts are real fun, i just love their accent and i dont think they like the english much either. For your information, i am american with german and danish roots. Yes people were friendly to me in Europe and i knew some english in spain while studing there. They could not understand why they could not intergrate. They were slow to learn the language and they were always boozing and eating chips and sausages. Come on like intergration means speaking another language and following the customs of the country. The english have not really intergrated in New york. They prefer to stick to themselves and when they speak its like they have a poker up their butt! I wish I could kick their ass and invade their country for a change!
You don't have to be smart to see what nations are liked and those that are not.
s.jack   Sun May 13, 2007 7:01 pm GMT
Good for you that you have intergrated. :)
Brad   Sun May 13, 2007 7:18 pm GMT
It is great that I intergrated! It wasnt easy like but you do see the other side of the coin living abroad!Cool