what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

Leena   Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:54 am GMT
Wa alaikum al salam Kabayan
Im from Jeddah that is on the west region of saudi arabia near Makkah
First of all where are you from??? and secondly you cant judge that your country has more muslims than mine!! Saudi Arabia is completely a muslim country and i think every one knows that!!!!I think your relatives were performing Hajj,i wish they could do it in peace,,Takabal allah.

hi Ren..are you muslim? yeah what you said about Makkah was totally right.the views are beautiful and the sensibility there is more wonderful when you feel that everyone around you love you from their hearts its really a stunning feelings..even when you come near the kaaba you cant resist the extent of external peace within you.I hope you can come one day and see yourself that Makkah is a sity of peace.

Hi Boy again..I like Spain and i wish to visit it oneday because it has so many traces of Islamic conquests..ALANDALUS in the past!!!is full of ancient mosques and palaces..Wow thats really amazing.

Hi guest im sorry that you are wrong,Saudi Arabia is number one Islamic country in the world .Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) came from Makkah which is the center of Islamic world which is in Saudi Arabia!! so this tells that Saudi Arabia totally is no 1 muslim country in the whole world.
Leena   Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:57 am GMT
Mobee
thank you very much,i appreciat your help,i will check this site and try to cover it.
Sarah   Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:08 am GMT
Hi all of you,
Hi Leena...It is a pleasure to know you ..:)
I'm amazing about your language ,It's perfect ,in my opinion..You r the only one from S.A.here withe me ..How could you know like this forum which is fantastic?!!
Let me say I learn from u alot although I major in English Language!!!
You must notice that u have ,as I see, a good language..I you mentioned I have here lots of a wonderful and friendly friends.They gave me and I assume they are alot of what I want to know......THANKS SO MUCH 4 ALL THEM..

I hpoe enjoy learning with English..I hope that we'll help togethe:)
Kabayan   Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:23 am GMT
Hi Leena,
So you are from Jeddah, Nice to know that. Yes you're right, my relatives were performing Hajj.
I wasn't judging about the Muslim numbers, I was telling you what the statistic says. Believe me, Indonesia has almost 175.000.000 Muslims, while it's total population is more than 210.000.000. :)
Kabayan   Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:24 am GMT
Assalamu, alaikum sarah, from which part of SA are you ?

Leena, thanks for your prayer to my relatives.
anes   Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:27 pm GMT
hai all of u
i am from india, would like 2 join ur discussion.
Sarah   Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:52 am GMT
Hi every body,
Kabayan,I am from Mecca (Makkah)...
Pravi   Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:50 pm GMT
Hi Leena,

I was searching for this thread to find you coz I forgot the name of the thread. With much lot of 'investigation', (just kidding) I found this. How are you. Nice to hear from you and sorry that I could not reply to your message.

It is not the confusion of your name. I know a lot of people with the name 'Leena'. So, I thought you are too one among the Indians.
Hope you have many more messages in this forum.

Cheers.
Pravi
Leena   Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:59 am GMT
Sara
hi...im very well just immersing in exams nowadays,thank you so much for your nice compliment although i know that i dont really deserve it, i know my level in English,its not that good for shame,but im doing my best to improve it.Yeah till now i dont know any other people from SA except you.I have known this wonderful forum by chance and im happy that fate guided me to it.You just need to have an extra effort on your English and everything will be ok.Follow all mentioned steps here and you would achieve a good development.

Kabayan
hi...happy to hear from you these informations about indonesia im sure its full of good Muslim people i think Saudi Arabia has about 16 million people most of them are muslims,by the way im not sure of the number!

Pravi
hi .... im fine and you?..lol im not indian although the indian girls are so sweet!!im trying to write on this forum as i can because my time is so limited..thank you anyways
vahid   Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:02 am GMT
hi how can speak engilsh i have been 2 year in US but i can't speak yet very good please tell me ?
jennytruong1981@yahoo.com   Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:15 am GMT
please help me!
how to learn linguistic well?
Leena   Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:26 am GMT
Vahid
speaking English takes time.I still try my best to improve it.Speak with people and learn from your mistakes.Do not despair.Try to follow all of the previous advises.Read English a lot and use these words that you have learned.

jenny
Do you mean the linguistics of English?
Leena   Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:27 am GMT
Vahid
speaking English takes time.I still try my best to improve it.Speak with people and learn from your mistakes.Do not despair.Try to follow all of the previous advises.Read English a lot and use these words that you have learned.

jenny
Do you mean the linguistics of English?
ravi   Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:46 am GMT
laura brown,
i know you are very eager to learn the language.you cant hurry the process of learning.enjoy the process,dont kill yourself trying to learn too soon.it will just leave you frustrated.let it come to you,believe me it will.you will find your place in this game.i tried too hard just like you to the point of insanity.i had to speak the language very fluently.....now i dont care.iam letting myself set the pace.now iam more relaxed and i get the same result with less effort.english doesnt validate your existence,the world doesnt go around english.i know the world went around english for me one time not any more.just relax,keep up the learning and watch it happen and be surprised.
Junior   Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:36 am GMT
Hi....... I'm still learning speak english and i'd like to chat and exchange ideas about culture, languages and stuffs .... My unique purpose is learn english, nothing else.... therefore i'm on net always and if you want to learn with me you can add me in msn messenger or just send me an email. For both night_ebj@yahoo.com.br

We could speak on Skype too.

welcome... 4 sho