Native English speakers ridiculed?

Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:28 pm GMT
It's only food for primitive people. For sensible souls like me who can appreciate everything beautiful life has to offer it's also art. A dish is like a painting.
uk 3   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 pm GMT
I lived in spain some years back and I thought the food was absolutely Shit...!! French and Italian foods are better than spanish food. They can't cook to save their lives in spain..!! It says it all French restaurants with 26 michelin stars..!!

But take a look here I think it says 40 restaurants in the london region have stars..

http://www.urbanpath.com/members/alpsboy/lists/michelin-star-restaurants-in-london/

Wake up for the Full English breakfast you Pricks..!!!!
US   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm GMT
Those restaurants in London have stars... 1 star only and most of them are managed by foreign chefs , not English. Spain has 6 restaurants with 3 stars (max number) and UK only 3. Anyways Michelin Guide is French biased, that's the reason why France has 26 restaurants with 3 stars and Italy only 5. I prefer Italian cuisine than French anyways. Italians cook using olive oil and not margarine like the French.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 am GMT
Franco, do you have some kind of masochistic fetish for picking arguments you cannot possibly hope to win?

Are you aroused by making baseless claims that you cannot back?

Heres a little hint for the future....

If you are going to attempt to switch topics to sidestep an embarrassing defeat in an argument then at least pick a topic in which you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Oh and by the way, how many of those restaurants have you eaten at?
Since you lack the financial means for international travel I have difficulty believing you often dine at expensive restaurants.
UK   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 am GMT
Yes, UK food is very good. Especially UK cum served from black UK cocks.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 am GMT
Listen guys, I'm sorry ok?

It's just being spanish gets to me sometimes....

How would you like to be born in a country the rest of the world has forgetten?

How would you like to be totally deluded about the way you are percieved.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I feel so angry and bitter.

I am Spanish and it hurts.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 am GMT
There is some hope for UK. Now that UK is becoming a Mulsim country at least they will have cous cous.
Loredana   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:13 am GMT
In UK only afluent people ( the Queen a few more individuals )can afford buying some pieces of fruits everyday.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 am GMT
Good point because Spain is so rich it has to be supported by funding from other EU countries.
Uk 3   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 am GMT
Stars though eh USA.. lets talk about the food from the corrupt USA shall we..? they eat the most shity junk food in the world..!! Most of you Americans are over weight obese mother fookers..!! At the end of the day food is food to me, you eat it and shit it out eh..?

Saying that though it is good to go to a French or an Italian restaurant and have nice food, instead of going to a discusting spanish one where the food gets brought over looking shit and cold by a very obnoxious spanish waiter..!!

If you spanish people concentrated on cooking good food instead of being the most obnoxious and disrespectful people then it would be ok..!!!
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:08 am GMT
Spain has more 3 stars restaurants than UK and most important chefs in the world, remember!. Oh Jesus, Spain is so superior.
Rom   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm GMT
>> Spain is so superior <<..

Franco you go on about spain like it's the best place on earth and at the same time TRY to pull England down.. Vamos a ver..!!

You seem to write pretty good In English, I don't know how you pronounce it, but.... why the fuck have you learned it..? You must have a secret fetish for the English eh..?

You have learned the best language in the world Franco and then try to pull England down..!! You know in your stupid head that England is more superior that spain.. Te levantas de los sueños y comes tú churros magete..!!!!
BB   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 pm GMT
UK food is CRAP!!! You need a fortune just to have a nice meal in a good restaurant, all the average price restaurants food taste like plastic..

Food is NOT good in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!
latino   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 pm GMT
Uk food the best.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 pm GMT
So come on then BB which shit place are you from..?