French vs Italian vs Spanish vs Portuguese vs Chinese

Maar   Mon May 14, 2007 4:29 pm GMT
''that's why I strongly support the idea of having Latin as lingua franca as soon as possible''

me too, but spoken (''vulgar'') latin, not the written (bookish) one.
Guest   Mon May 14, 2007 7:22 pm GMT
The only good reason of that english is the lingua franca, it's the economic power rules of USA and UK, only.

AAHAHAH What a good laugh whe I hear such things!
The TRUE only good reason of that english is the lingua franca is because English sacked, ravaged and exploited half planet.
All the lands which had the misfortune to see these vampires were abused without morality.
The "economic power" of UK and America derives from this reason. They take advantage of the resources of many nations and stoled them.
This "power" does not come from nowhere
el_barto   Tue May 15, 2007 10:01 pm GMT
First of all the name of that country is not AMERICA, that's the name of a continent, their actual name is United States of America, or United States, or simply the States. Second of all, when the US stops being the world super power, (cuz the UK is no even close to be it), then we will speak another language which will certanly not be enlgish, it may be portuguese, spanish, russian, i don't no.

If it was up to me, id choose Latin before any other.
Uncle Sam   Tue May 15, 2007 11:20 pm GMT
America is the greatest country in the world. Our only challenger is perhaps China, so you Spanish fanboys can forget about your language ever being lingua franca. Futhermore you should even be embarassed that in the place where your language is the strongest--South America--you can't even take claim to the most powerful country. Brazil speaks Portugese! Bwahahahaha!
elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 2:37 am GMT
Do u even no how to spell any word bigger than 4 syllables? let me guess, no u dont cuz english is a language without rules, laws, logic, etc. a groups of idiots a long time ago gathered together and decided to create a new "language" without even knowing a shit about grammar, so they just mixed a bunch of letters and made them sound the way they wanted to.

riwehbniu... and this is gonna be pronounced...fuckufag ^^!

And that crap, is what you bastards speak everyday.

BTW, your just mad cuz your country doesn’t even have a proper name, it’s just a description, “United States of America” (A Union of States located in the American Continent)
Uncle Sam   Wed May 16, 2007 3:01 am GMT
<<Do u even no how to spell any word bigger than 4 syllables? let me guess, no u dont cuz english is a language without rules, laws, logic, etc. a groups of idiots a long time ago gathered together and decided to create a new "language" without even knowing a shit about grammar, so they just mixed a bunch of letters and made them sound the way they wanted to.>>

This might be one of the dumbest things I've read on here in a long time. Maybe it only seems like there are no rules to English because you don't understand how to speak it properly. To the rest of us, it makes perfect sense. And English has done quite well becoming the world's language for as "awful" as you claim it to be!

<<riwehbniu... and this is gonna be pronounced...fuckufag ^^!

And that crap, is what you bastards speak everyday.>>

It's better than what you slimeballs speak!

<<BTW, your just mad cuz your country doesn’t even have a proper name, it’s just a description, “United States of America” (A Union of States located in the American Continent)>>

My country has several names, sorry if you don't like the fact that we're the only country in the Western Hemisphere that matters!

When people say "United States" or "America," it's clear as to what they're referring!
Guest   Wed May 16, 2007 12:40 pm GMT
I'm always told Shakespeare was gay
elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 1:47 pm GMT
"This might be one of the dumbest things I've read on here in a long time. Maybe it only seems like there are no rules to English because you don't understand how to speak it properly. To the rest of us, it makes perfect sense. And English has done quite well becoming the world's language for as "awful" as you claim it to be!"
>>Really? even if you do not want to accept it, you know that English has the stupidest spelling of all European languages, you probably hear 5-10 times a day "uh... how do you spell that??", it might be because you people are stupid, but it is also because whoever invented your language was an imbecile, who took words from other languages especially Latin, and changed them so they would be impossible to write, (without MS Word, of course).

And about the States, besides English no one else calls you America, because you’re not, you are simply a Union of States located in the American Continent.
Uncle Sam   Wed May 16, 2007 5:43 pm GMT
<<Really? even if you do not want to accept it, you know that English has the stupidest spelling of all European languages, you probably hear 5-10 times a day "uh... how do you spell that??", it might be because you people are stupid, but it is also because whoever invented your language was an imbecile, who took words from other languages especially Latin, and changed them so they would be impossible to write, (without MS Word, of course).>>

No, again, just because you're too much of a moron to be able to figure out the language doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. And you're one to talk about people being dumb, considering you're a Hispanic piece of trash!

<<And about the States, besides English no one else calls you America, because you’re not, you are simply a Union of States located in the American Continent.>>

God Bless America! Greatest country in the world! USA! USA! USA!
elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 6:53 pm GMT
no wander, the whole world hates you... oh well, tell me when you go to Europe and they're making some jokes about the states, do you say you're Canadian just so they won't say shit about you? hahahahaha
Elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 6:58 pm GMT
BTW, do you know what comes our mines (worldwide) when we think about the States... Black ugly people trying to be gangsters, white fat chicks, cowboys, etc. cuz that's what you united statians are. hahahahaha

Come on, what do you have to say about Europe??
Uncle Sam   Wed May 16, 2007 7:41 pm GMT
<<no wander, the whole world hates you... oh well, tell me when you go to Europe and they're making some jokes about the states, do you say you're Canadian just so they won't say shit about you? hahahahaha>>

Everyone hates the best. We take it as a compliment. And of course I don't claim to be Canadian when I'm in Europe.

<<BTW, do you know what comes our mines (worldwide) when we think about the States... Black ugly people trying to be gangsters, white fat chicks, cowboys, etc. cuz that's what you united statians are. hahahahaha

Come on, what do you have to say about Europe??>>

Mexico and South America -- Berry picking, bean-eating, dirty pieces of shit.

Europe -- Lazy surrender monkeys and pussies who can't protect themselves, who spend billions of dollars on language translation, who work only 35 hours a week, and who destory their own continent once every few decades.
elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 9:00 pm GMT
"Europe -- Lazy surrender monkeys and pussies who can't protect themselves, who spend billions of dollars on language translation, who work only 35 hours a week, and who destory their own continent once every few decades. "
>>Wow, that's a great insult, you fatty ass.
>>oh well, i guess a nigga like you will never understand, cuz that what you united statians are, ugly monkeys, without culture, fat and stupid, everyone knows that.
>>And of course you say you're Canadian when you are visiting some other country, cuz if you said you we're UStatian you wouldn't be here right now.
GOD BLESS AMERICA   Wed May 16, 2007 9:05 pm GMT
>>Wow, that's a great insult, you fatty ass.<<

I'm not fat, sorry, try again you silly wetback!

>>oh well, i guess a nigga like you will never understand, cuz that what you united statians are, ugly monkeys, without culture, fat and stupid, everyone knows that.<<

Everyone knows that all Hispanics are dirty, lazy Spics who are good for nothing except picking berries, making burritos, and landscaping!

>>And of course you say you're Canadian when you are visiting some other country, cuz if you said you we're UStatian you wouldn't be here right now.<<

No, I have no problem telling the world that I'm an American. Why the fuck would I want to say that I'm a stupid Canadian?
elbarto   Wed May 16, 2007 9:45 pm GMT
Congratulations, you just got Canada on top of you.
good luck with the Canadians.