Which language sounds the worst??

Liz   Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:53 pm GMT
<<Hungarian... grrr>>

No, no, no! Ourrrrrrr trrrrilled rrrrs arrrr perrrrfect! :-) :-) :-)

ATTILA:

Are you Hungarian? If so, you can't say that it's the worst sounding language. No-one hates his own mother tongue. Hopefully...

If you aren't, then get your dirrrrty hands off of that name right now!!!
the master   Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 am GMT
the worst sound languages are as follows according to the latest survey

1) KOREAN
2) POTUGUESE
3) GERMAN
4) DUTCH
5) HINDI
6) RUSSIAN
7) ALBANIAN
8) GREEK
9) JAPANESE
10) ITALIAN
11) VIETNAMESE
12) LAO
13) MONGOLIAN
14) INDONESIAN
15) ROMANIAN
Guest   Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:39 am GMT
What is that? a survey of retarded???
Italian is the most beutiful sounding language of all, and it is in this "survey"? That's a list of poor morons who don't know a word on any langauge listed.
A-S   Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm GMT
"Ex nihilo, nihil..."
a.p.a.m.   Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:12 pm GMT
the master, a.k.a. the masterbater concocted this "latest survey" on his own.
a.p.a.m.   Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm GMT
Franco, I'm not gay. But you, sir , are a dickhead.
the master   Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:32 am GMT
<<What is that? a survey of retarded???
Italian is the most beutiful sounding language of all, and it is in this "survey"? That's a list of poor morons who don't know a word on any langauge listed.>>

Someone who wrote it needs to study further about languages, the survey came from the most reliable source, and no matter how you throw a horrible comment at it, accept the fact man, or you must've been dreaming back in time.

You want some proof? Go to the nearest university and ask for the record, and they might just slap it on your face.

Well, if you are still not convinced by them, ask your sanity.
Guest   Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:12 am GMT
Ask for your sanity! First: only morons believe blindly to those "university surveys". Furthermore you act as a scholar but you did not mention WHICH university or any information about this survey. This is an elementary thing to do when mentioning studies. Second: the "most reliable source", "the most prestigious university" etc. are bullshits if they produce such an idiocy. Third: if people answer to this "survey" in that way I repeat that they are retarded Fourt: yes I'd want to have this "survey" here to clean my ass! It is the sole thing it worth!
Liz   Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 pm GMT
Opinion polls are entirely subjective. Just because some (or even many) people say that these languages sound the worst it doesn't mean it is so. If I think that, say, Russian is the most beautiful-sounding language in the world, I am free to think so and to say so. If you find the same language the worst sounding, you are also free to think so and to say so. Both of us are right and none of us are right at the same time. That debate over the reliability of the source is nothing but a pointless discussion. Full stop.
Liz   Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm GMT
And yes, Guest is right -- you have to indicate the source. That's essential if you want to be taken seriously. Throwing around things like "the latest survey" and "reliable source" is precious little and isn't scientific in the least. What do you mean by "the latest survey"? Do you know how many surveys are carried out on this topic in every year??? You seem not to have the vaguest notion of what you are talking about.
Peter   Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:12 pm GMT
The Italian language, has repeatedly been reported at or near the top as far as beautiful language surveys go, time and time again. This idiot who passes himself off as being a language sapient is just an ignorant fool. "The survey came from the most reliable source". Really? What source is that derived from? Your trollish mind perhaps. You're nothing but an ignorant troll who posts garbage and misinformation on this forum. "Go to the nearest university and ask for the record, and they might just slap it on your face". What kind of an idiotic sentence is that? "They might just slap it on your face". Yeah, right. Go to the nearest university and just ask for the record, I'm sure it's right there in the deans office, or just sitting right there on the bursars desk.
Cyprus Hiller   Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:10 am GMT
I once knew a greek woman. She was good. She was not gay...oh, wait a minute...she was a woman...or at least that's what she claimed to be...but God...was she ugly...I don't blame greek guys for going the other way...and greek language is what makes them gay twice. So, in a few words, Greece is the land of ugly women with gay husbands and brothers, surrounded by horny turkish soldiers who can't wait to bang them all, men and women...hallelujah!
Whaaattt???   Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:30 pm GMT
Wait a second....Really Greece is the land of gay men?? I'm going in holidays at once!!!
And there are also turkish?? MMMHHHH!!
W Greece!! W handsome gay greek men!!
darko   Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:11 am GMT
I think Romanian is the most beutiful language. It sounds similar to Italian but somehow more interesting and melodicaly
Guest   Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:11 am GMT
think Romanian is the most beutiful language.

AAHAHH!!

It sounds similar to Italian

NOT AT ALL

but somehow more interesting and melodicaly

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH!!!!