For the love of Kernow

Adam   Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:55 pm GMT
"In Australia white people are always TOLD how their ancestors invaded and stole the land from Aborigines etc. Not just by Aborigines but by recent (post-war) migrants. They don't realise that Australia was a hellish place in the 19th century and that the people that went there were FORCED.
Chartists, Irish nationalists, highland clearances, enclosure acts, English induced famine, church of England tithes. That is why you had a large number of Scottish, Welsh, cornish and Irish and relatively few English in Australia until the 1950s. You also had German refugees and a high number of European Jews. "

Britain didn't invade Australia. It discovered it.
Adam   Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:58 pm GMT
"We in the Cornish National Liberation Army (CNLA) have a plan. "

What are you gonna do?

Drive your three tanks through the streets of Westminster and declare war?

The war will be over in a week and you'll be heavily defeated.
Guest   Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:45 pm GMT
"Britain didn't invade Australia. It discovered it."
Just like it discovered India and half of Africa. Maybe the cornish will "discover" England.

"What are you gonna do?

Drive your three tanks through the streets of Westminster and declare war?

The war will be over in a week and you'll be heavily defeated."

I can't tell you the plan or I may find myself at the side of the road with a few extra belly buttons. War has already been declared. We are waiting for the right time and England will be ours except Bolton, it is a right dump.
Guest   Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:12 pm GMT
<<England didn't invade Australia>>

No it colonised it along with about a third of the world !

http://www.regiments.org/img/maps/bemap.gif
Guest   Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:02 pm GMT
The Cornish National Liberation Army has split into several different groupings. I heard it on the news this evening. Something to do with ideological beliefs. Cornish freedom may be delayed but the dream lives on.
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:06 pm GMT
***Um, are England and France on the verge of collapse any time soon? ***

On the Rugby field? Aye! Most certainly - absolutely guaranteed......

Cornish Devolutionist: Are you fluent in Cornish? Come on!.....do tell us a dirty joke in Cornish! :-)
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:11 pm GMT
I really loved it in Cornwall..I really felt it different from the rest of England.....a strong Celtic bonding in the atmosphere...just one mega disappointment....nobody could speak proper Cornish! Most people hardly knew one single word! :-( They fly the black and white St Piran flag with pride...but don't even know how to say "good morning" in Cornish! I know more Gaelic words!
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:08 pm GMT
****OOOHHH!! Tickling competition with thistles! Yay! Can I cheat and use nettles?? :) ***

Depends on which you prefer, Candy......being prickled or stung?

If you were a laddie you'd experience both prickling and stinging when walking across a Scottish meadow ....in a kilt .....worn traditionally.....free as a bird.
Cornish Nationalist   Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 pm GMT
Blair is the man who has buried England. He has flooded england with generations of asylum seekers that in the end could spell destruction for glorious old England. In itself as a Cornishman he is my best friend. The end of the Uk means Wales Scotland and Cornwall can break off a floundering balkanised UK and re-assert our nationhood - I would suggest with a newly independent Brittany from an equally islamocolonised France. Think it can't happen stick around for then for the next 40 years.
By 2015 the US will be able to launch strikes from Space to hit ANYPLACE on earth within ten minutes. And no one anywhere will be able to strike back or defend themselves from such strikes. THAT is the real meaning about Bushs Space Initiative. Going to the Moon is all well and good, and going to Mars is their show also. And while Europe sent a lander to Mars that cost a whole lot of money and SMACKED right into the surface of Mars and never sent back a single signal except "hey, we blew it and arent in the running anymore." So much for Europe. Europe is broke, old, ugly and dont get me started on how she smells. They arent having babies and the Moslems are all over the place in Europe and the Europeans are due for some serious Dhimmi in about twenty years. They have it coming. They dont fight, they wont fight, and they are totally pussified by choice. Their 30 hour work week heavily bureaucratized economies are feeble and limp. They cant compete and they have ceased to produce literature and culture while dwelling in the past when they still had something to contribute. They are old and getting older and they dont really matter much in making history. This trend will continue. The United States will watch as Europe inherits its just desserts and begins to fester and stink. They will eventually reintroduce themselves as Corporations into Europe's economies and take care of the mess, poverty, and failing old folks homes. Europe will be a basket case eventually and the US will pick up the pieces , such as are profitable, and flush the rest.
Free Kernow   Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:49 pm GMT
Cornwall is OCCUPIED by the English and has been since about 1536. They make the rules. Now since the war they have FLOODED into Cornwall. A definition of war crime is replacing an occupied people's land with the occupiers own people - that is what is happening in Cornwall, Scotland and Wales and happened in Northern Ireland. Interesting you can see some parallels -what is Cornwall except the Gaza of the indigenous Britons ?

STOP THE CORNISH GENOCIDE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_nations
Benjamin   Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:52 pm GMT
^ Um, why are you talking about Europe in the third person? Do you view Cornwall as being somehow separate from Europe or something?
Damian in Edinburgh   Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:11 pm GMT
***The end of the Uk means Wales Scotland and Cornwall can break off a floundering balkanised UK***

Hey, I hope we never do get balkanised....sounds really painful and a floundering kind even worse, especially if it causes bits to fall off.

Much as I love my native Scotland and all it has stood for and still does, it's culture and separate identity, it's magnificent wild Highlands and Islands scenery, landscapes and coastlines, haggis, tatties and neeps, I don't want to break off anything, thanks all the same. If Scotland could never survive without all that wonderful London money, then I'm pretty sure lovely wee Cornwall couldn't either.

By all means cherish your Cornish heritage and "seperateness", do something about promoting the learning of the Cornish Language down there and make sure visiting Scots guys at least have the opportinity of hearing local people saying something in Cornish, like: "Let me buy you lads a pint!"
Adam   Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:25 pm GMT
"I can't tell you the plan or I may find myself at the side of the road with a few extra belly buttons. War has already been declared. We are waiting for the right time and England will be ours except Bolton, it is a right dump. "

Good.

You won't be able to take Boton anyway. It's rougher than Moss Side in Manchester. The natives will steal your tanks' caterpillar wheels.
Adam   Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:27 pm GMT
"Um, why are you talking about Europe in the third person? Do you view Cornwall as being somehow separate from Europe or something? "

England isn't European.

Europe stands for tyranny, oppression and slavery.

England stands for freedom, democracy, Magna Carta and English law.
Guest   Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:33 pm GMT
Watchtowers have been put up around Cornwall in the hope of stopping the activities of the CNLA. The CNLA has hit back with the barrack busters (mortars) which have devastated some of these outposts. The beleaguered British Army is at odds with itself and their unity seems to be crumbling. Support for the CNLA has increased and their attacks are becoming more ingenious. Freedom is near my Cornish friends, no surrender.